Computers and Gadgets

GetNotebookComputer Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, June 4, 2011

How to Download Super Fast using Utorrent while on Ultrasurf Connection

I found a way how to make utorrent to download fast while on Ultrasurf Connection.
My download plays between 1.5 MB and 2MB.

Here's how:

1. Open your ultrasurf and let it connect.

2. Open your Utorrrent and go to options > Preferences > Connection > Proxy Server > Type HTTP > Proxy 127.0.0.1 > Port 9666 ( if you are using Vidalia/Tor then the port should be 8118). Don't forget to click Apply and then click Ok down at the bottom.

3. Start Downloading anything you want.

4. Now Download Cheat Engine 6.1. Install and Run it. On the dashboard you will see a small computer icon just at the upper left hand side corner just below the File tab. Click that computer icon and select Utorrent.exe then click Open. There's a little empty box that says Enable Speed hack. You need to tick that box.Then under speed type 0.1 and click Apply.
5. Wait for a minute and you will see that you're downloading at a super fast speed than you have before.


For those who do not use any VPN such as Usurf or Vidalia/Tor  just jump to number four and configure your cheat engine for faster downloads on Utorrent.

Enjoy fast downloading on Utorrent!


Digital Camera for  a Very LOW PRICE!


    

6 comments:

  1. I followed 1 to 5 but I still can't get a connection for my utorrent, am i missing someting? I use ultrasurf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips! my speed increase about 25 to 30kB/s

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank for the tips! my downloading speed has increased beyond my belief

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesnt work. I ran a packet capture on my firewall while downloading a text file with utorrent and I can read the text in the packet capture. If it was really encrypting the traffic then I wouldnt be able to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! super vpn pc

    ReplyDelete